Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously. Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
If this Page was help then we kindly request you to share this Page Over the Facebook And twitter And Other social medias. As wel As if you have Any doubt About Above stock roms Please comment below then we can fix it ? Now the flashing will automatically start to your device. You need to wait until the flashing gets completed. If your device is connected to your PC then you may see a blue state signal and a serial number. Now you need to download the Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D Stock ROM or Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D raw firmware and then extract the file to your Windows/Linux PC. In your computer, move the Asus Zenfone GO ZEB552KL-ZX007D Stock Firmware.zip file that you want to sideload to your phone to the ADB Fastboot folder.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max M2 ZB633KL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Before root, you need to create a backup and save all data such as images, videos, and files in a safe location.
- Since we’re talking about custom firmware projects built by enthusiasts the interface is never as friendly and intuitive as the one provided by your router manufacturer.
The performance charts in this section will give you an overview of how different models of Asus Wi-Fi hardware fare when compared to their cousins within the same ecosystem. Installing a VPN on your router is perfect for streaming sticks such as Roku, Chromecast or AppleTV 4k. You can even take advantage of your VPN’s smartDNS features to unblock Netflix, Voot, or popular cable channels like USA Network. Despite only two antennas, the range doesn’t suffer much. ASUS claims this model can cover homes up to 3,000 ft2 but in real-world settings it’s probably more suitable for 2,400 square feet and smaller. The hardware is very similar to its sibling AX58U but you actually get a quad-core 1.5Ghz instead of the less powerful triple-core model in the 58U. The Asus RT-AX3000 is the best value of the new line, because it offers fantastic performance at an acceptable (sub-$200) price point.
- In free all flash file downloads the shot above, you can see I’ve selected ASUS’ Splendid video profiler.
- The point is you need to remember where you put this firmware file.
- I only tested 5 GHz, but I saw about a 10-20% better throughput, something confirmed in the router charts.
- A lot of people will say you should charge the device up to 50% battery percentage or more.
Not to mention the fact that a custom environment will always have a few additional bugs in comparison with its stock ecosystem. So in all these scenarios, the best bet is to return to the stock OS by removing all the mods and subsequently relocking the bootloader on your Asus phone. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. With this guide, you can easily Download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot Image. We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available. This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs.